The gold level provides you with everything in the bronze and sliver levels, with a deeper dive into the information gathering and report meeting.
- Confidential survey of up to 100 managers
- Who participated report
- Customized Effectiveness Assessment Report describing each measure and its implications
- Individual interviews of the CEO and CEO subordinates to assess effectiveness issues and incorporate findings into the analysis (up to 8 interviews)
- Your organizations’ results with comparisons to Benchmark integrated into report
- Custom analysis by Dwight Mihalicz including recommendations developed specifically for your organization
- Breakdown of results by geographic area or by department
- Customized implementation recommendations built into the report
- Customized PowerPoint overview of report that you can use in your organization
- Up to three hour facilitated meeting with qualified consultant to review report and decide on implementation
US$ 13,900 (plus travel and direct expenses)
We will provide you with a unique survey link for your organization. You can distribute the survey link to all participating managers. You have the option, as in the silver level, to provide us with the email addresses of all participating managers. If you choose this option, we will distribute the survey link using our system, which enables us to report who has responded and who has not. You can then follow up with the non-respondents. In either case, we can give you a percent response rate so you can track participation rate and remind participants.
At the time of the survey, a qualified consultant will conduct an up-to one-hour telephone or web-based interview with the head of the organization and his or her subordinates (up to 8 interviews). This provides a deeper understanding of the issues you are facing as an organization, and a more robust analysis and results meeting.
You get the same superb educational material and results integrated right into the report as in the silver level. Also, as in the silver level, your results will be analyzed by Dwight Mihalicz, and he will add a commentary in each section of the report’s findings. He will provide an overview analysis with specific recommendations for your organization.
Exclusively at the gold level, the analysis can include a breakdown of the results by geographic area or by department. You can choose the categories for this additional analysis at the time the survey is set up to ensure you can get the insights you are looking for.
You will also receive a live PowerPoint summary of the findings that you can modify and use in your change program. This simplifies the development of your program for explaining the findings and the change initiatives you are undertaking.
The report and the PowerPoint presentation can be freely used throughout your organization for training and education purposes.
To help you obtain the best value for your investment, you will have access to a web-based or face-to-face session with your management team, where a qualified consultant will facilitate the review of the findings and the recommendations. The consultant will explain the results, answer any questions you may have, and support your decision-making. The consultant will also review the suggested implementation approach and how they will address the recommendations for change. (Travel and direct expense costs for the face-to-face option are extra cost.)
We would be pleased to propose how we can support you in implementing changes, but if you decide you have the in-house capacity to implement your change program, the report you receive includes a suggested implementation approach that has been successfully used by organizations <link to Clients page> to achieve improved and sustainable performance.